Institutional Order Flow and Equity Markets Workshop
Elevate your Trading with Institutional Market Knowledge, Insight and Bank Trading Strategies from Ray a Quant that builds Trade Models for Top Banks and Institutions.
You Will Learn:
- Institutional Order Flow Trade Strategies – Intern Trade Exercise
- Equities with Long Volatility and Share Buyback Program
- Basics of Market Structure and Volume Process
- An in-depth understanding of Fundamentals and Technicals in all markets…how Banks Trade the News.
- Micro Scalping
- Trading Level 1 and Level 2 Liquidity Exercise and Targets
- Technical Chart Work
- Liquidity Analysis
- Price Action Concepts
You Will get Access To:
- 5 Trade Strategies
- Exclusive Order Flow Indicator Suite
- Access to World Class Market Insight and Institutional Key Ideas, Strategies and Tactics from Leading Institutions for Value Based Decision Making for the Global Marketplace.)
- Price Discounting
- Fast Action Bonus On-Demand Institutional Order Flow Class. Click to See What’s Included (Sessions recorded, get instant access).
Trading futures and Foreign Exchange (Forex) carries a high level of risk and is not suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of all or more of your investment. Therefore, you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with futures and Forex trading.
Trading either one has large potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the markets. Do not trade with money you can not afford to lose. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. The Forex market is an “off-exchange” market which may affect your trading outcome.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.
ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.