Traders Dynamic Index Pro
Sentiment-based metrics are used by many institutions and professional traders to construct sophisticated trading algorithms. With the Traders Dynamic Index Pro, you can use sentiment-based metrics to identify favorable trading conditions while you trade.
The Traders Dynamic Index (TDI) Pro indicator, developed by Dean Malone for the MetaTrader 4.0 platform, is an advanced hybrid indicator that combines multiple facets of the market into an all-in-one indicator that reveals:
- Entry & Exit Points
- Positive & Negative Market Sentiment
- Trend Sentiment & Trade Direction
- Momentum & Market Volatility
- Bearish & Bullish Divergence
- Market Reversals
- Trade Alerts… and more
TDI Pro Alerts
1. TDI Cross Alert – Green line crosses the Red line.
2. MBL Cross Alert – Green line crosses the Yellow line known as the Market Base Line.
3. TDI Hook Alert – Green line crosses the Blue lines of the Volatility Band.
4. Regular Divergence Alert – Bearish and Bullish Divergence shown with solid Blue and Pink arrows.
5. Hidden Divergence Alert – Bearish and Bullish Divergence shown with hollow Blue and Pink arrows.
Benefits of the Traders Dynamic Index
All in Oneindicator designed to reveal Market Sentiment
- Indicates Trend Sentiment: Up, Weak Up, Down, Weak Down, and Range.
- Indicates Trade Sentiment: Long, Weak Long, Short, Weak Short, Flat and Caution (OverBought/Oversold).
- Identify sentiment-based Chart patterns.
- Divergence alerts – Bearish & Bullish – Regular & Hidden.
- Trade Entry Alerts – Trend & Counter-Trend.
- Works on any MetaTrader 4.0 platform.
- Customizable and easy to use!
Trading Foreign Exchange (Forex) carries a high level of risk and is not suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of all or more of your investment. Therefore, you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with Forex trading.
Forex trading has large potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the markets. Do not trade with money you can not afford to lose. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. The Forex market is an “off-exchange” market which may affect your trading outcome.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.
ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.