Sharp Edge Institutional Trading Program
A superior and comprehensive approach to trading, an institutional grade training program that teaches traders institutional insight
and knowledge to be the smart money in the markets and is taught by Ray, a bank strategist, an elite quant bank trade model developer.
Daily Live Market Sessions with Access to the Sharp Edge Video Library with Training Modules to reinforce what you learn live.
Gain insight to the markets, learn tactics and strategies at a whole new level.
August 13th – September 14th
Institutional Order Flow Workshop August 13th – 17th
Institutional Base Trade Camp August 20th – September 14th
Classes are Recorded so it’s not too late to sign up
- Learn what drives your market
- Institutional Order Flow Basics, trade using simple concepts of Absorption and Exhaustion, Market Imbalances, and Block Trades
- How to use Market Delta, Passive vs Responsive Action, and understanding Auctions.
- An in-depth understanding of Fundamentals and Technicals in all markets…how Banks Trade the News.
- Price Discounting Process
- Value Trading – How the Banks trade
- Entering the Matrix. Identifying the Key Situations where Decisions are to be made and WHY
- Price Action to Fine Tune your Entries
- Forex – Basics to Advanced including Book Balancing Events that Drive Cashflows…Money Flow
- Equities – Event Horizon Trades
- Oil – Using what the Banks do to Give you an Edge
- Bonds – Curve and Outrights…learn the Logic of the Markets
- Index Markets – Market Internals used in the ES…the Rotation Principle of Money
- Institutional Liquidity – Levels, Level, Levels
- Liquidity Analysis
- Squeeze Trades – Retails Edge over the Institutions
- News Trading – Fair Value before and after events Contra Trade OST
- Price Action Concepts
- Using Currency Futures Order Book To Trade The Spot
- Learn To “Keep Up” With The Market: Follow the Money
- Fundamental Analysis and trade positioning ahead and after data release
- Yield Curves, Volatility Skews and much more
- Market and Volume Profile – Acceptance and Rejection – Value in Context
- Money Management
- Psych Ops – How to think like an institutional trader
Trading futures and Foreign Exchange (Forex) carries a high level of risk and is not suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of all or more of your investment. Therefore, you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with futures and Forex trading.
Trading either one has large potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the markets. Do not trade with money you can not afford to lose. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. The Forex market is an “off-exchange” market which may affect your trading outcome.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.
ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.