Sharp Edge Institutional Trading Program
Gain insight to the markets, learn tactics and strategies at a whole new level from a institutional trader
Daily Live Market Sessions with Access to the Sharp Edge Video Library with Training Modules to reinforce what you learn live.
•Forex, Commodities, Futures – FX USTs S&P Gold and Oil and option strategies
• Institutional Liquidity – Levels, Level, Levels
• Institutional Bias – Based on several key frames of reference. Institutional Bias can take weeks to change in the FX markets
• Risk On Risk Off – Why its important
• Yield Curves, Volatility Skews and much more
• Options – The Greeks, Volatility, Gamma Scalping, Credit Spreads,Delta Neutral Strategies, Ratio Spreads, Calendars
• Liquidity Analysis
• Liquidity Providers Model – The world of the HFTs
• Order flow – using Volume, Market Delta and Levels to put the odds in your favor
• Squeeze Trades – Retails Edge over the Institutions. (Rare that you will ever have an edge over the house but this is it – tradings equivalent of card counting)
• News Trading – Fair Value before and after events Contra Trade OST
• Market and Volume Profile – Acceptance and Rejection – Value in Context
•Trend Identification and trading on pullbacks. IMA Strategies
• Market Profile – Micro structure and general principles
• Auction Theory – Practical applications
• Trend lines and moving averages done properly
• Order Flow and tape reading, including how to read time and sales and a footprint chart
• Institutional Positioning and the theory and practical application of probe, rotation, test and size
• Squeeze Trading
• Price Action Concepts
• Money Management
• Psych Ops – How to think like an institutional trader
• Fundamental Analysis and trade positioning ahead and after data release
• Using Currency Futures Order Book To Trade The Spot
• Learn To “Keep Up” With The Market: Follow the Money
Trading Foreign Exchange (Forex) carries a high level of risk and is not suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of all or more of your investment. Therefore, you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with Forex trading.
Forex trading has large potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the markets. Do not trade with money you can not afford to lose. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. The Forex market is an “off-exchange” market which may affect your trading outcome.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.
ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.