D.O.T.S Method Indicator
The D.O.T.S. (Daily Open Trading System) Method is an intraday price-based trading model that displays market entries, exits, and target levels at the open of each trading session. The D.O.T.S. Method can help traders know where to get in and out of the market.
Even better… DOTS-Guppy Trade… a complete trading method that’s quick to learn and fun to use.
Benefits of Trading With D.O.T.S
- Stand-Alone indicator trading model.
- Selectable Trading Sessions.
- Identifies Buy Entry, two Buy Targets, and Buy Stop Loss levels.
- Identifies Sell Entry, two Sell Targets, and Sell Stop Loss levels.
- Identifies Trend Direction, Average Daily Range, Spread, and more.
- Displays in the right margin so not to interfere with other trading systems.
- User friendly options – customizable and easy-to-use.
- Works with ANY MetaTrader 4.0 platform and template!
NOTE: D.O.T.S. Method indicator requires less than 1 Mb of hard disk space and operates in Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 operating systems.
Images of D.O.T.S. Indicator Options
Compass FX Training Room
- Moderator – Dean Malone
- Room open 24 hours Monday – Friday. Moderator training at 9:00 – 11:30AM Eastern.
- Develop your trader instinct and skill set LIVE in the market!
- Live market analysis and instant feedback.
- Identify and evaluate DOTS Method live in the market with various active strategies.
- Learn valuable trade management techniques used in a variety of trading situations.
- PLUS: Master the ability to recognize additional trade setups as market conditions change from day to day.
How to Install
The D.O.T.S.Method Indicator works with any MetaTrader 4.0 platform.
We hope you enjoy using it!
Trading Foreign Exchange (Forex) carries a high level of risk and is not suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of all or more of your investment. Therefore, you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with Forex trading.
Forex trading has large potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the markets. Do not trade with money you can not afford to lose. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. The Forex market is an “off-exchange” market which may affect your trading outcome.
HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.
ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.